Tuesday, February 5, 2013

offensive house-guest needed (no joke)

Here is the situation. I've got a nice room in shared housing. However, one roommate has moved in a LONG term "guest"(mother) and the LL doesn't think that is much of a problem.



I'd like to have a "house-guest" of my own come stay. Hang out all day watching TV in living-room, use kitchen all day, free laundry.



I've even got "Magic Jack" on my computer and a nice cordless phone so you can be on phone all day if you need. Wireless internet access, etc.



GREAT LOCATION in Cupt right off Stevens Creek Blvd main bus line near the new Whole Foods.



The idea is to get other roommates and LL to say "Lets have a new house rule and strict, SHORT time limit on any "house guests", and maybe a new "house rule" about "only those who pay rent are allowed in kitchen" or something".





SO, this holiday season, if you have someone who would like a nice warm house to live in for a while, free of charge, free food etc....let me know! Hopefully someone who will be "hanging out" all day in the house and generally have a "big foot print".



You could crash on the couch in living room or crash in my room or my extra room on air-mattress I have....but the main idea is to have you generally in everyone's way ;) .



Big, slobby, strange acting, etc persons preferred, but all will be considered.


  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  • Compensation: no pay






via Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/3497934624.html

No comments:

Post a Comment