Friday, June 7, 2013

Found: One Left-Handed Black Glove

Earlier today while walking along one of my favorite river embankments I found a black, left-handed glove. It looks like it might be pretty expensive so I thought I'd throw it on here.



The glove is apparently unisex, as I have the delicate hands of a woman but still looked stylish as a man when I put it on the top of my hand and posed in the mirror. I chose not to wear the glove as I have a skin condition that causes me to sweat a substance not unlike butter (but only a fraction of its deliciousness) and I wouldn't want to ruin this perfectly lovely glove.



Since I found the glove three hours ago I've tried to make the best home I can for it. We played two games of Risk (he won both!), watched a documentary about the internet and had a heated debate about Obamacare.



When I say we had a heated debate about Obamacare, I am not suggesting that the glove can speak. He simply nodded in agreement while I went over my 45 bullet points. So if you have lost a left-handed black glove that has the capabilities of speech, I apologize, this is not your glove. Your search, unfortunately, continues.



But if the glove you have lost is left-handed with a little bit of an attitude and a lot of heart, this could very well be your glove. Contact me and we will start negotiating a price. I wish I could simply return the glove to you, but I don't have much money and I want some of yours.


  • Location: St Louis Park, MN

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests











via Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/min/3124338958.html

No comments:

Post a Comment