Monday, July 1, 2013

FREE THINGS

Deep in Mid City, two lesbians are fighting about furniture, paint colors, and wall hangings.



Who wins?



You do!



We are redecorating. And compromising. So her ugly chest of drawers and my piece of shit TV are on the curb for your taking pleasure!



We are also putting out a broken elliptical. Because, apparently, I'd "never get it fixed" and even if I did I "would never use it". Whatever.



The TV is on the porch so it doesn't get rained on like her ambition.



You get:



TV

Chest of Drawers

Broken Elliptical



I get:

Her ex-boyfriend's painting on the wall

A dining room table that is NOT centered in the living area

Boobs



Ok, I guess I win too.

131 S Cortez (google map) (yahoo map)



  • Location: Mid City

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests






via Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nor/3783671142.html

No comments:

Post a Comment